Our extensive expertise in system modeling, design evaluation, and data analysis of PV systems as well as PV-centric power systems enables us to provide solutions to increase the integrability, efficiency, and reliability of PV-centric systems.
Our research aims to provide sound insights and innovative methodologies to answer questions related to solar energy:
- Is my PV system working as it should? And if not, what is the reason?
- How can planning and operational processes be automated?
- How can critical defects or structural/technical deviations in systems be easily detected?
- How can PV modules be suitably integrated into special overall concepts or areas of application?
- What are the energy advantages of PV storage or PV electrolysis systems?
- What can climate-neutral cities of tomorrow look like?
- Performance and yield evaluation of solar modules and systems
- PV system diagnostics with AI
- Operational data analysis and optimization of PV system operation management
- Integration of PV into system concepts
- Simulation of decentralized energy systems